It is always nice to be recognized for the work we do! I was nominated by haijin amin for the One Lovely Blog Award. Rules are that I must tell 7 things about myself and nominate 15 others, so here goes:
Things about me you may not know:
1. I worked on the 88th floor of the World Trade Center for a short while.
2. I have two children and 3 step-children. All are grown – between the ages of 24 and 30.
3. I travel to both coasts to visit my two – in New York and Seattle.
4. I love dogs and people with interesting lives they are willing to share.
5. I am an introvert by nature, but I can play the role of an extrovert when necessary.
6. I enjoy playing the piano.
7. I was a synchronized swimmer in high school and college.
8. I am known to sometimes “bend” rules. (Example: I am listing only 10 nominees below – sorry.)
Here are my nominees:
ido lanuel, andrew’s mile, doodle dad, unorthodox epicure, clotildajamcracker, lifeyum, L-Jay Health, Patrick Latter, luvnorcal, madamecroqette.